Mattress Warranty Information
ORIGINAL PURCHASER ONLY
Deluxe Products offers a guarantee which is only for the benefit of the original purchaser of the product, and is non-transferable.
WHAT THIS WARRANTY COVERS
- Coils or wires that are loose or broken.
- Coils or wires that protrude or rip through the fabric.
- Sagging with indentation greater than 38mm. This is covered ONLY IF the mattress has been continuously supported by a matching foundation, or an appropriate bed frame (for queen or king size mattresses, an appropriate bed frame includes at least five legs and a rigid center support that extends from the frame to the ground).
WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Mattress fabric
- Handles (where fitted) - these should be used only to position the mattress and should not be used to support the full weight of the mattress.
- Border wires, which run along the perimeter of the mattress (innerspring) and foundation, bent due to moving or folding the sleep set.
- Comfort layer and materials
- Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation or bed frame.
- Minor manufacturing anomalies that do not impact the performance of the bed (eg. mis-stitching on quilting).
- Damage due to misuse, abuse or neglect negligence including folding, bending, standing on or jumping on the mattress or base.
- Conditions arising from normal wear and tear including mattress cover compression, foam compression or discolouration of components.
- Use of the mattress for any commercial purpose or in any commercial environment.
Except as expressly stated, this warranty does not include any right to be reimbursed or compensated for physical or financial injury, loss, damage, expense, time or inconvenience (whether direct or indirect) arising out of the occurrence of the defect in the mattress or your inability to use the mattress.
The repair or replacement of a product or part under this warranty will not extend the warranty period given to the original purchaser under this warranty.
LIMITED WARRANTY SCHEDULE
||Total Limited Warranty Years
||Years for No Charge* Repair or Replacement
||Years for No Charge* Repair or Replacement
|Mattress 1 Year Warranty
|Mattress 3 Year Warranty
||Original purchaser pays 1/3 of the manufacturer's current suggested retail price * times the number of years from original date of purchase
|Mattress 5 Year Warranty
||Original purchaser pays 1/5 of the manufacturer's current suggested retail price * times the number of years from original date of purchase
|Mattress 10 Year Warranty
||Original purchaser pays 1/10 of the manufacturer's current suggested retail price * times the number of years from original date of purchase
* Shipping costs may apply
*If the product of Deluxe Products is no longer being manufactured, the current suggested retail price will be determined from a comparable model Deluxe Product has sole discretion to determine what current suggested retail price will be used.
YOUR MATTRESS IS NOT FIREPROOF
- Use a matching foundation or bed frame designed for your mattress for proper support.
- Use a proper bed frame and centre support beam on queen and king size mattress.
- Keep your mattress clean and use a mattress protector. Stains, soiling, fluid penetration or other signs of abuse may void the warranty and make your mattress ineligible for repair or replacement.
- Carry your mattress upright, on its side. It is easier to handle in this position and less likely to become damaged. If you need to store your mattress for an extended period, please store it flat.
- Don't bend your mattress under any circumstances. This could result in permanent damage.
- Don't allow anyone to stand or jump on your mattress, abuse is not covered by this guarantee.
- Don't use handles when turning your mattress. Handles are intended only to position the mattress.
Please avoid placing your mattress near open flames or expose it to fire. Your mattress is not flame proof or fire proof and can ignite or burn if exposed to open flame or fire. When ignited, some bedding materials can burn rapidly and emit smoke and hazardous gases.
In order to reduce the risk of fire:
- DON'T smoke in bed. This is a common cause of fatal fires.
- DO keep matches and lighters away from children.
- DON'T use candles on or around your bed.
- DO keep space heaters away from your bed or other flammable items. Follow all manufacturer's instructions and warnings.
- DON'T run electrical cords under your bed or trap them against a wall. Avoid placing lamps where they can fall on the bed.